Thursday, May 17, 2012

understanding it

i have come to a realization
changing my diet and working out are the easy parts

DEALING with the reason's why I over eat, that's the hard part
and not slipping back into that pattern, that's hard

this is a time that I have learned more about myself than I ever thought possible

i don't have an official before  picture but this is about 1 week before I started losing weight
i look at the picture and it brings back SO many feelings, so many emotions
so much I don't want to deal with BUT I know I have to
and I am
this is me 9 months into my journey
i know, I am not losing weight as quick as I could
but I am trying to deal with they why I gained weight along the way
i am proud of every drop of sweat I have earned while working out
i am so grateful for those who have inspired me along my way

No comments: